• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Multiple Toons - Movin' to Aradune - WAR $140 or 12 KR - Last remaining lets make a deal **SOLD THANK YOU*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.1%
113   1   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
WAR BRD SHM
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FNF
Hello,

Three toons are available as will be moving onto Aradune. Looking to find these previously owned characters a happy home. All three had one previous owner who provided all details (and are very active on this forum as sellers). All 3 are KR only accounts. All toons are missing a RIFT SHARD to be fully Vex Thal Keyed (have all shards and Glowing Orb of Luclenites)

65 Dwarf Warrior w/ 145 AA (6 unspent) - $140 OBO - Let's make a deal
8530 HP / 624 AC w/ buffs (see photo)
Comes with Jboots, DE Mask, Shrink Clickie, Sizable Satchel (40 slow 100% WR bag), Epic 1.0 Completion and 2150 DB Coins
I have removed 5 items (two earrings, back, neck one ring) to further liquidate, bringing stats to 8111HP / 602 AC at time of transfer.
2150 DB on account
Toon is ready to roll for LDoN and carries majority set of Ornate
Time Attuned, completed the following Keys: Fire / Water, Ralloz Zek (Tactics), Tower of Sol Ro (Keeper + Saryrn), HoH (A + B), PoStorms, Carpin, MB, Grummus, POK

-- WARRIOR SOLD - THANK YOU --

1588999894399.png

65 Human Bard w/ 37 AA (2 unspent) - $100 OBO
Carries all essential spells to rock out for your team (including Chorus of Marr. Rizlona, Warsong of Zek
Comes fully decked with gear and instruments, including Troubadour Mace, Thunders Drum of Karana
HAs 2x Weapon Crate of Mercenary (20 slots 100% WR bags)
Also has customes unlocked so can dress him up all purdy like
850DB on account
Toon is NOT Time attuned. Has completed the following: Fire, HoH (A + B)

-- Bard SOLD - THANK YOU --

1588999934277.png

65 Barbarian Shaman w/ 0 AA - $80 OBO
All spells except Breath of Ultor - Full set of BAZ armor including Ornate Wrist, Arm, Gloves, Helm
Many focus items already included
Toon is NOT Time attuned. Has completed the following: Fire, HoH (A + B)
0 DB on account

1589001327608.png

-- SHAMAN SOLD - THANK YOU --

Will consider trading for in game KR if easier for you.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back