• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - Multiple Level 65 Characters, 700+ assigned AAs, 130 banked AAs each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Level
Race
Halfling
Class
Cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Get ready for Gates of Discord!

Selling the following barebones characters/accounts on Mangler server:
  • Full Lvl 65 Shadow Knight (Dark Elf male), 706 assigned AAs, 130 banked AAs
  • Full Lvl 65 Paladin (Dwarf male), 734 assigned AAs, 130 banked AAs
  • Full Lvl 65 Cleric (Halfing male) 708 assigned AAs, 130 banked AAs
Custom characters also available within 1 week of order. Please inquire directly.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds once account details have been transferred. All accounts are exactly as described and advertised. Original owner on all accounts (never shared).
Last edited:
I'm willing to get verified. Not showing in game because that's not really safe for me. Characters are all barebones with almost zero gear so not sure what you would check out. I can provide screenshots of the AAs.

they are questioning the amount of AAs while being naked. Getting verified does help. Why are they naked with over 700AA?

I leveled these characters for people who want to play the game but not grind levels and AAs. There's plenty of room to grow with these characters and make them your own. Basically, I want to jumpstart players going into GoD.

I just submitted all the relevant information to get verified. I have no intention to scam anyone and will do whatever that is necessary to establish a good, trustworthy reputation.

[Edit] - I am now verified. Thank you and I look forward to nurturing this community with you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back