• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - MQs & Loot Rights (Yelinak / Dain / Trakanon / Epics / VT Key / Emp Key & more) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
WTS - MQs & Loot Rights (Yelinak / Dain / Trakanon / Epics / VT Key / Emp Key & more)

Selling Loot Rights to any of the following items:
Yelinak's Head for Gauntlet's of Dragon Slaying
Dain's Head for Belt of Dwarf Slaying
Trakanon Guts for Bard Epic

These items require a raid force, and are 20 krono each. I will schedule a date/time with you to pick up your item. PM for more info.

Selling MQs for the following items:
HoT Symbols for ToV Quests - 3-10kr each depending on which symbol.
HoT Tears from Dozekar - 5-30kr each depending on which tear. (Example items: Silver Bracelet of Speed, Silver Charm of Tranquility)
HoT Armor Sets (Including BP and Legs) - The set pieces range from 2-10kr. Entire sets can be MQd for 15kr.
Shards for the Sigil Earring of Veracity quest. 6-12kr each depending on which shard.

PM me to place your order on which items you need. If I have your particular item in stock, I will arrange immediate delivery. If not, I will first farm the item for you, and notify you when the MQ is ready. If I don't have the item in stock, I will request a small downpayment, and provide you with a maximum order fulfillment time.

Custom Loot Rights or MQ Orders
:
If you are looking for a specific item not listed above, (Epic MQs or other quest items, for example) feel free to contact me and I will let you know if I'm able to obtain your request, also providing you with a quote.

Selling full VT and Emp Keys:
VT Key = 20kr
Emp Key = 15kr

For the keying services, I require full access to your account. I will work around your schedule to take to obtain your key for you, keeping you updated on progress, and notify you when finished. If your key is partially complete, contact me for a custom quote.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back