• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief WTS Mischief Accounts -- 100% Feedback, Over 100 accounts sold VIA Tunnel (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Level
90+
Race
Many
Class
Many
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified - Good Feedback
These are my Mischief accounts, I am the only user. 100% Trusted Account Seller on Tunnel, a well known member 108 Positive Feedback.

You can own your own ARMY!! TODAY!!

95 Shaman - 8161 AA - Epic 2.0 -

T4 Gear - HoT (almost all slots are 2khp/mana+)
more details with gear upon request.

1717720726876.png

95 Shadow Knight - 8512aa - Epic 2.0 -
T4- Hot Full AC Augs (Hell of a Tank)

11 - 32 Slot - 100% WR/GIANT Satchels
1 - 28 Slot -
100% WR/GIANT Satchels
(that's 380 slots with 100% Weight Reduction) --
this was not cheap <3
Fantastic Gear and all AC Aug Etc.
-more details upon request

1717721327588.png

95 Monk - 6551AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

95 Monk - 5864AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

95 Bard - 7272AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

95 Cleric - 7588AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with! **SOLD**

95 Wizard - 2749AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

95 Wizard - 2749AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

90 Cleric - 3405AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

90 Bard - 3278AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

90 Enchanter - 2477AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

90 Wizard - 2223AA -- Fully Geared with Weapons and bags full of crap to play with!

Message me for Pricing - Must be Verified and Positive Feedback -- Information details are available upon request. *I hold the right to not share information if the transaction seems odd, This is at my discresion.*

Refund Policy
🛎️ NA - Once Information is shared the transaction is satisfied.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back