• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek WTS - LOADED LEVEL ACCOUNT - 60 nec, 60 mage, 60 enchanter, 60 Bard, 57 Cleric, 52 Wiz (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Level
60, 60, 60, 57, 57, 52
Race
Multiple
Class
Enchanter, Mage, Cleric, Bard, Wizard, Necromancer
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified! Good feedback, please!
Fun and LOADED Everquest Account For Sale! HAS ALL EXPANSIONS! MAKE PERSONAS!

Are you ready to step into epic adventures without the grind? I'm selling my two meticulously maintained Everquest accounts due to a busy schedule. As the original owner, I'll assist with transitioning emails and updating contact information. Trust is important, so feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Account 1 - Price: $1250! (THIS IS 1 ACCOUNT. EVERYTHING IS ON 1 ACCOUNT) <---------

1. Level 60 Gnome Enchanter (Male) Epic! Loaded with Insidious gear, working on epic, and equipped with FULL TOWER GEAR!
2. Level 57 Dwarf Cleric (Male) - Complete with EPIC, all planar gear, and the coveted DONAL Breastplate for complete healing. Also equipped with FULL TOWER GEAR!
3. Level 60 Wood Elf Bard (Male)- Decked out in FULL SINGING STEEL, including the rare SINGING STEEL BREASTPLATE. Possesses the SINGING SHORT SWORD EPIC and has HALF-LING, ERUDITE, DARK ELF, and Iksar illusion masks. Also equipped with FULL TOWER GEAR! Also, Lyran's Mystical Lute!
4. Level 60 Gnome Necromancer w/ 60 PERSONA EPIC DARK ELF MALE MAGE! (Male) - Holds the EPIC and the powerful Demi Lich Skullcap. Has Robe of Azure Sky, Bone-Clapsed Girdle, and Spirit Wracked Cord, and Has awesome Boneshear and Bauble Earring, alongside FULL TOWER GEAR! Circlet of Shadow! JBOOTS for run speed! HE IS VP KEYED! Also, has Dark Elf Illusion Mask! (60 Dark Elf Male Mage Person w/ EPIC)
4. Level 52 Gnome Wizard (Male) - EPIC! Carmine robe and other great gear! Geared with spells and ready to port away for transportation! HE HAS DARK ELF ILLUSION MASK! Golden E Boots!
5. Level 40 Iksar Shaman (Male) - Twinked with gear to get you rolling!

This account has Vaniki rewards like VELIOUS PORT, RAT ILLUSION! ECT! VP KEYED on one character!

TOO MANY clickies and cool effects to mention! Lots of DB STORE credits. Cool illusion and nimbus effects included!

Account include nearly all spells, relevant skills leveled, and are housed in a reputable guild (which you can leave at your discretion). Most characters are also keyed for Sebilis, ensuring a smooth transition into high-level gameplay.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own these remarkable accounts! Contact me today to discuss further details or arrange a viewing.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after purchase and transfer
Last edited:
It is 1 account. Everything is together on 1 account. They are not separate. Let me know if you want the account. All characters were leveled on the same account.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back