• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr WTS Loaded account 60 epic mage/56clr/46shm/40nec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 77.8%
7   2   0
Selling my account. Getting out of the game. This account is fully loaded. Had tons of time invested into it. I do not want to break up the account or deal with any hassle. Just looking to offload and move on. Asking for $400 obo. Lowballers need not apply. I will not break up. Dont ask. Not interested in trades. Looking to leave the game.

PM for pics of character screen showing gear.

Epic Level 60 High Elf Male Magician. Fully geared. J-boots, GEBS, Apothic, Sky, planes, kunark. Seb Keyed, 50% of HS Key (need prod). Quest items banked. Every single spell in game in spell book. 100% ready to raid/play.

Level 56 High Elf Male Cleric. Fully Geared. 96% rez, all spells to current level with more in bags waiting to go. Seb Keyed. 2 purples from hate. J-Boots. 100% ready to raid/play.

Level 46 Barb Male Shaman. Fully Geared. Missing 1 earring in the picture but Ill equip one before handing over the account. Seb Keyed. All spells to current level more in bags waiting. Newer toon, never raided or guilded. Shaman is almost Master Alchemist. He can make the most important potions for use or selling.

Level 40 Dark Elf Female Necro. More of a screw around toon. Some gear, some slots empty. Used her to solo while waiting for groups. Most spells to level, no frills just basics.

14 twink pally. Some nice tanking gear. 36% haste 2h sword. Ready to rock. Save you the early levels.

4 Twink ranger. Fungi Tunic, Lammy, Yak, Babs, Jewlery.

2933 day break cash left on the account. 7 days and 1 krono left on the account for play time. Over 3000 loose plat laying around on the big toons, more in gear on the smaller ones to auction off. Total value over 15k depending on how kronos and fungi are selling right now. Some toons also have EXP pots

I am the original owner of this account. I have all information you need to do whatever you want to. You are buying my customer service as well. I will help you do whatever you need to do for your new account. You can transfer, rename, name change, race change. All options are open on every toon.

This is a package deal. As such, a bulk discount will be applied. With that being said, I have hundreds of hours invested in these toons, and I am being paid for my time. Paypal Friends and Family only. Delivery garuntee'd within 30 mins of verified payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back