• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character โš”๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Accounts Aradune WTS Level 60 Aradune Toons! Enchanter, Bard, Cleric! Clean Unverified Accounts! (1 Viewer)

kronolevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
404   0   1
Level
Race
misc
Class
Druid, Enchanter, Cleric, Bard
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
๐Ÿ“ง No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
๐Ÿ“ž No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
๐Ÿ’ณ No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
๐Ÿ™Š No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
๐Ÿ“Œ Verified with feedback
NONE OF THESE TOONS HAS ANY AA's I quit before Luclin! ( SO DONT ASK ME HOW MANY AAS THEY HAVE LOL!)

Paypal friends and family only. Please Private Message me to buy! Thank You!

I will accept any reasonable offer!!! I am motivated to sell asap!

Level 60 Bard
- Basic gear, has skill ups, some decent droppable instruments, clean account nothing is verified not even email you are first owner! - 199 obo

Level 60 Ench 1, some gear, Clean Account nothing is verified not even the email you become the first owner! - 199 obo

Level 60 Ench 2, some gear, Clean Account nothing is verified not even the email you become the first owner! - 199 obo

------------------------------------------------------
These next to must be sold together!

These two accounts are verified and two stepped. No credit card with a name on it has ever been used but I did use a prepaid visa which you can as well easily (I will explain how its simple) if you need to add daybreak cash or want to buy stuff. When you buy them I would suggest not changing any information and just playing them as is and having the time of your life. They are yours once you purchase them you never have to worry about anything I am the only one with the info and I will delete it once you confirm you logged in.

I put countless hours of my life into these two toons and they are a very fun box to play! Only 399 for a two box combo with some solid gear, clickies and extras!!! start grinding your aas today!

Level 60 Enchanter Velious Raid Geared Enchanter - Has some sick gear from velious raids such as NTOV, some BiS Velious Raid items, has 41% haste gloves and the staff of the silent star with basically every slot raid geared. etc, three 40 slot bags in inventory four 25 slot bags in inventory, one 40 slot bag in bank and 3 40 slot bags in claim for the next server or another toon. Has a ton of clickies, dot robe from vp, jboots, invis ring, and more, ST KEY, VP KEY - Must be sold with the Cleric for 399 total for both toons. (all kinds of random extra gear as well in bags and bank)

Level 60 Epic Cleric with some decent Velious Raid drops, NTOV ETC, has the tunare snare stick, the bis 1 hander from ntov, has the 41% haste gloves. Has a full set of Kael armor. Has some clickies like jboots and epic, counter disease/poison ears etc, , ST KEY, VP KEY - Must be sold with the raid geared ench for 399 total for both of the toons with velious raid gear!

Refund Policy
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ NONE WHATSOEVER
Last edited:

Agony3644

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
would you do 120 for Chanters i see them selling for that regularly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)