• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Level 6 Shaman (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, does not seem legit, why would someone pay $5 for an account that can be created in 2 hours with personal information and entirely secure. The risk of a bought account is not worth the reward of a 2 hour gameplay, plus making your own name, class, race, and all login info -- let alone the risk of having the account be compromised in the future.

Are we collecting Paypal emails or something, or a long term scam?

I thought there is a way for a buyer to ensure the account you buy can never be stolen back ?
Imagine paying $5 for a level 6.
You spend a long time getting it to level 60 with a Epic.
You accrue high end items and tons of plat.
Let's say you then get two other toons to 60 with epics.
You login one day , only to find out your account , with let's say you put a year of work into ....is GONE FOREVER!!
All your work and reputation ..,GONE.
And why?
Because you paid $5 for a guy to get you to level 6 on your first toon.
The seller may think he's not a thief.
He's only stealing your $5 right ?
Even if he returns the $5.
You just lost an account that could be worth over $1200.
And to many of us, our toons and accounts , after we put so much time, effort and TLC into it..make our accounts PRICELESS!!
As for this posting ....I've been involved in RMT for 16 years in one form or another , I have never seen a post like this in the 16 years of experience in RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back