• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Level 50 Clean Unverified Safe Accounts (Over 350 + Feedback!) - Enchanter, Druid, Cleric, Magician (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
506   0   1
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verification on ECTunnel and Paypal.
All of these Aradune accounts were kept very safe. No more than 2 toons were ever boxed at once in keeping with the server rules. All manual play no bullshit, no cheating, etc.

Everything is unverified and you will become the first owner of any account you buy from me. I do not deal in wholesale or trading or anything like that. I only make organic unverified accounts for customers. All of the ips were unique and you should not have any issues.

Level 50 Enchanter - 149 obo - Human, Semi geared has skill ups all relevant spells are researched and available, tash quest is not completed. Has no rep is basically unknown and ready for you to take over and start raiding or farming or whatever you want to do.

Level 50 Magician - 149 - Human, semi geared, has some loam pieces has skill ups and spells. Has no rep is basically unknown and ready for you to take over and start raiding or farming or whatever you want to do.

I am looking to move the accounts asap no serious offers will be refused.

Everything will be handled via Private message so private message me to make an offer.

Paypal friends and family only.

No verification on ECtunnel no deal. Support the site that is bringing you your Everquest needs at bargain pricing and get your account upgraded.

Thank You!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds Once You Have the Account.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back