• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Legends *** WTS LEGENDS POWER-LEVELING — RIVERVALE & QEYNOS ***

Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
6
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal only
WTS LEGENDS POWER-LEVELING — RIVERVALE & QEYNOS
✦ Fast & Fair ✦ Competitive Rates ✦ Quotes on Request ✦

Leveling service on the Legends servers RIVERVALE and QEYNOS.

◆ LEVELING SERVICE: LEVEL 33 AND UP

Pick a range, or the full run:

33 → 40 around $25
40 → 45 around $25
45 → 50 around $40

Discounts on bundles.

◆ BELOW 30 / NEW CHARACTERS
Taking requests case by case. Message me with what you need and I'll quote it.

◆ RAID RUNS
Raid runs are available as well. Ask what's on offer.

◆ LOOT
• All GEAR that drops stays with your character.


◆ WANT TO GO FURTHER?
I can also gear your character as it levels. I carry a wide range of Legends gear, upgraded and ready, at fair prices. Ask for a bundle when you message and I'll put one together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HOW TO ORDER
DM me here, or email [email protected]
Tell me: server, class, current level, target level
I'll reply with a quote and timeline.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rivervale and Qeynos only for now. More servers soon.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if I can't complete the service.
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ Partial refund if terminated early.
Back
Top