• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak WTS L60 EPIC RAID GEARED MAXXED INT WIZARD ACCT FULLY LOADED 2 40SLOT BAGS $295 (1 Viewer)

eqyeli

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Wizard
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Looking to move my pride and joy on the yelinak server as I no longer have the time to play.

This is very likely the best wizard account that is or will available for purchase heading into velious.

Character is a L60 Dark Elf Male Wizard fully geared I left everything on the character.

Character is immediately ready to contribute major dps on Velious raids the moment it launches you wont need to buy and krono any plat or anything at all this account is totally purchase and play at the highest level.

Character has maxxed out int.

Carmine pieces (robe arms legs head gloves) some sky pieces (face head) high end droppables like GEBs book of obulus etc

EPIC STAFF OF THE FOUR!!!

TWO 40 SLOT 100% WT REDUCITION BAGS

Healing Pots Resist Pots Mana Regen Pots Cure Pots

1000+ plat for tips or some pocket change (obviously wont need ports as a wizard)

Account Paid till Oct 6 (Nearly a month)

Starting stat allocation:
+15 stamina
+15 int

I am the only owner/player to use this account so no security issues after purchase.

Character was all leveled in group play no PL at all so stats important skills will be maxxed or very close to maxxed.

Again this account is loaded and ready to go you will not need to buy any gear to be ready for Velious launch in a week!

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Payment to be done via paypal fnf.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Account info will be sent after payment is received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back