• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono WTS kronos cheap (1 Viewer)

ridic

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS kronos cheap
current stock is 40

$8 per
$7 per if you buy 20+
if you buy really huge amount we can discuss some kinda discount deal
you can pm on here or email me at [email protected] all emails go right to my phone so i can get back to you asap
i only accept paypal friend or family i can also put kronos in trade window before you pay
i also have 400+ feedback on playerauctions and dont mind listing them ofcourse it will cost abit more than just buying paypal
can also give u a link to my store so you can verify all my feedback on PA also would perfer doing business there

also got a few lvl 70 everquest 2 stormhold accounts if anyone is interested

umm well dont buy from me? im sure there are lots of other people selling

Other sites feedback means nothing here, but if you go first for verified/feedbacked users I'd find that okay. You should at least get verified if you have a lot of things to sell since you have 0 feedback, but to each their own.

This guy was telling me about buy itune card with paypal story, i was totally lose, and I sticked with krono only, and he goes first. then didnt hear from him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back