• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono $9.50 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was to buy 22 of these Kronos I sent payment and have not gotten any replies or my kronos... since yesterday 11:25AM est

10/10 this is why you constantly see me recommending not to deal with unverified sellers.

have bought from non verified before anyone can scam u and it varies on price tbh just depends if someone wants to sell them faster or slower on the price

have bought from non verified before anyone can scam u and it varies on price tbh just depends if someone wants to sell them faster or slower on the price

I agree that anyone can scam, however.....
9.9/10 times its a non verified that's reported for scamming.
In a year and a half of being a baz mod Ive seen just 1 scam from a verified and probably 100+ from non.

Same for pricing.
Sure anyone can be in a rush to sell.
but 9/10 times, the persons 2 bucks bellow market that's scamming to entice people to risk it for the "better deal"

Hah, man i also feel for those who bought account from this fool. he had the nerve to catch an attitude with me over his druid. i basically said i will not go first and he must send info first etc. in the end he said nevermind he sold it to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back