• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono WTS Krono $10 - deal for bulk purchase (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markjones

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling Krono on any server. $10 each - deal for bulk purchase

27 left. 240 takes them all or 10 each.

Last edited:
Re: WTS Krono $11 each ($10 bulk)

pm'd

- - - Updated - - -

Still in stock

- - - Updated - - -

21 left in stuck. 1 each or 200 for all.

Be wary of this seller. I (carelessly) sent him payment for a few Kronos and he logged off, and has not sent them to me. I'll update this in a bit to let you know whether he sends them to me or not.

Called this guy out for being a scammer when he posted a thread of 'selling' a cloak of flames and tolan's bp on Agnarr. Same scammer that likes to come here and make his 'WTS' Posts with 0 feedback and registering on the same day, then gets offended when we tell him to get i.d. verified and for people to be wary of him. (he also deleted that thread)

Called this guy out for being a scammer when he posted a thread of 'selling' a cloak of flames and tolan's bp on Agnarr. Same scammer that likes to come here and make his 'WTS' Posts with 0 feedback and registering on the same day, then gets offended when we tell him to get i.d. verified and for people to be wary of him. (he also deleted that thread)

Wish I'd have seen you call him out. I'd have steered clear. Did you report him, too?

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I'd have seen you call him out. I'd have steered clear. Did you report him, too?

- - - Updated - - -

Think I did, not sure. Been like 3-4 days since then. Sorry about that Drognir. I've been able to recognize a pattern, and in the past I think it was said that almost all the scams here are done by one or two people. (the vast majority) and I've seen that it's the exact same type of post every.single.time.

When a few of us posted that he should get I.D. verified his response was: "I'd rather not send my I.D. to a bunch of people that hack a video game for a living. No offense"

I really wish there was a way to find out who this person is but theres really little that can be done. If I were you, I'd just contact paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, dude sold single krono to get a feedback, he obviously plays EQ but he surprisingly can keep doing this over and over to make money with what I'm assuming are stolen paypal accounts.

I also got in touch with this seller. I did not trust this person from the start so I insisted that markjones go first. He said he wouldn't so I told him he's obviously a scammer and haven't heard back. lol!

STAY AWAY from this seller...

I also got in touch with this seller. I did not trust this person from the start so I insisted that markjones go first. He said he wouldn't so I told him he's obviously a scammer and haven't heard back. lol!

Yeah, and I don't doubt that he will be back soon. Unfortunately.

In the future, when you run in to something like that, please post on their thread to give others a heads up (like I did, up above ;)). It can help to prevent them from successfully scamming people :).

Originally Posted by seehorny

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by markjones

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by seehorny
Care to sell me 20kr for $180?

"I only have 27 left. You can have them all for 240. Let me know what server and character to deliver to. You can send payment to [email protected] " - MarkJones

"You only have 1 feedback. I have feedback as both a buyer and seller. Do you mind going first? If you go first, I don't mind if you give me half(say 10kr) I pay for those and then we do the other 10kr?

I would like delivery on Agnarr to character name: XXxxXXXxx

Parcel is fine...

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks" - SeeHorny

"You have 4 feedback. I'm not willing to deliver first sorry. I have a second sale guy just hasn't posted feedback yet. " - Mark Jones

STAY AWAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back