• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Firiona Vie WTS high roller account (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified, only positive feedback, more than 2 years on site.
Here’s the deal, im done for good but have millions upon millions of value in krono, plat, rare items on an account to transfer. I will be very sparingly with details for confidentiality. But this account is amazing. It will take a lot of time to piece it out which I don’t have. I’m verified, been on here for an extremely long time. And just want this to go to a good home for resell/piece out. Send me a message and I can get you screenshots or go over what kind of items are on here. I will only deal with Verified accounts who have more than 2 years time on the site with multiple positive feedback. I won’t respond to anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements. The more feedback you have, the more details I will give out. This is a high roller account. Not for the faint of heart.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
I understand I dont quite meet those requirments, but I do have over a year, and I have made over $6,000 purchases in that year, so Im living on a prayer here hoping youll consider me for some more info

I mean I get the guy want's to keep his stuff to himself, nothing wrong with that..... this just sounds super sketchy though.

Telling people the class, rough idea off the gear etc , what, Daybreak or whoever runs this game is going to track you down?

I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back