• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Great Mini PC's for EQ Boxing - AWOW AK34 - $175 Each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Prefer some feedback.
I recently stopped boxing and just have 5 of these mini' PC's laying around. I already turned 1 into a Home entertainment PC and the other as a great console emulating box and they both work wonderfully. So i have 3 for sale now.

Used these PC's since late September with zero issues. They run EQ perfectly. I paid $210 each for them each but im looking to sell them for $175 each (price includes shipping to continental US)

$175 each OBO. If you buy all three, i can definitely give you a deal.

The AWOW AK34 mini pc is the ideal solution for both business applications and home entertainment, delivering quiet performance with the Intel Celeron N3450 processor. Comes installed with Windows 10 Home Edition.

Performance
  • Processor: Intel Celeron N3450
  • # of Cores 4, # of Threads 4
  • Processor Base Frequency: 1.1 GHz
  • Processor Burst Frequency: 2.2 GHz
  • Installed RAM: DDR4 6GB
  • System Disk: 128 GB M.2 SSD
  • Intel HD Graphics 500
Ports & Buttons
  • Expand Memory: 2 5" SATA III SSD/HDD, Micro SD-Card (max 256GB)
  • Ethernet: 2 x 1000Mbps LAN
  • Antenna: Built-in 2 antenna for Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • HDMI: 2x HDMI 1.4
AK34 is compact and lightweight at 4.53inch x 4.53inch x 1.57inch.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 39
Have you tried multiboxing on them? 6GB should get you 6 boxes with MQ2EQWire or low graphics right?

the reason I never tried these is because laptops only use 1 plug and I would assume this would require 2 plugs. 1 for the computer and 1 for the monitor. Or am I missing a way to only use 1 plug for the 2?

the reason I never tried these is because laptops only use 1 plug and I would assume this would require 2 plugs. 1 for the computer and 1 for the monitor. Or am I missing a way to only use 1 plug for the 2?

Two power outlets? Is that what you mean? Yes. The mini PC requires its own power source. Totally understand why people use laptops for the versatility.

I've always used a 12 outlet power strip surge protector so never had an issue with power source options, but totally understandable.

Last edited:
I bet there's some way to run them headless

edit:

There is!

I'm really not following how that works and saves 1 of the 2 from being plugged into the wall? I was reading the description but I am too computer stupid to quite understand what that plug does and/or saves me from needing.

I'm really not following how that works and saves 1 of the 2 from being plugged into the wall? I was reading the description but I am too computer stupid to quite understand what that plug does and/or saves me from needing.
Headless means without monitor. You use a remote desktop application (for gaming I prefer Parsec) on your main PC to control all of the miniature PCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back