• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Golden Sages Earring (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTT Golden Sages Earring for Crush - consider Krono Sale

Well someone is already asking 70 for theirs, but, make an offer and we can negotiate. I don't think his valuations massively far off however.

Like I said, I'd rather make a baby mage and level a 5th box than get shafted on price

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Yeah my friend make the mage and use it. At least you can always un-attune it later on and sell it again if you get something better or slightly less powerful, and resell the GSE. That's just a lot of dough. I can't see spending 1200+ dollars on a digital item. That's my mortgage LOL, I understand it's rarity though.

Might well do, its perhaps the best / most powerful rare item from eok, so would take alot to separate it from me.

70 krono is around 700 dollars though if you buy from guys on here. Still a lot of RL money's I know, but honestly I'm not in a rush to get rid.
Started a mage box so will take a few weeks to get to 105 before I can equip it.

Last edited:

Good luck friend :) Enjoy it, at least you can always unattune it and sell it to buy the Crush if you have to :)

I think this post makes Crush the most /powerful rare in the game at this point :)

Nah in just a sucker for my Monk. If we had beat t3 already this post wouldn't exist. In fact, now I think about it I'll have staff of the dragoon soon enough... Edit inc

Thanks for the price check, seems sensible. Will note that was pre EM upgrade, but good ballpark nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back