• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS -- Golden Sage's Earring (EM 23 // pet focus!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sum1

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
SOLD // SOLD

Hey all,

Selling the rarely looted, and even more rarely available:

Golden Sage's Earring

This is the Enhanced Minion 23 (raid-level pet focus) earring for Mages, Necros, and Beastlords.

I'm taking offers. Current highest offer is $415. I'm not going to hold off selling for too long because it would be rude to those who've committed offers. So, if you're interested, shoot me a PM with your price right away!

Cheers!

** edited to update current high offer **

SOLD // SOLD

Last edited:
I have looted a LOT of rares and never seen one of these drop for me or any of my many friends, if you are even thinking this is a good thing to add to your pet class, you should sell your kidney and get this, these are as rare as they get!

I have looted a LOT of rares and never seen one of these drop for me or any of my many friends, if you are even thinking this is a good thing to add to your pet class, you should sell your kidney and get this, these are as rare as they get!

Thanks, bud!

I have reached my limit for PMs without paying (within one hour)... Text me on the number I gave you or give me a few unti I can message youback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back