• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Full Epic Ranger (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
WTS My Wood Elf Ranger.
Has Both epics Earthcaller and Swiftwind-151 aa's VT Keyed
White Dragon Helmet-spiked Seahorse hide belt-Ring of flowing slime-Barbed rubicite pauldrons-Neck of superiority to name of few.
Stats unbuffed are 231 str 168 sta 150 agi 199 dex 118 wisdom-str dex capped in most groups and always raids. agi and sta 230s buffed.
Ranger hits for 400-500 avg damage bow 1200-2400 crits. has call of flame-Natures prec-call of pred-call of earth and all the top end raid needed spells.
Looking for serious offers not reseller. to get epics alone Good luck and helmet is 40-50k. Dont want/need kronos and not interested in trades. Cash offers only and prefer to deal with redguides verified folks as I am. Payment Paypal F&F.

RANGER: SOLD> THANKS

Last edited:
how many times are u going to jump into my posts with this comment or anything we've talked about bootsx. Further more your on what warning number 3 for doing the same to others. if you are not buying then u have no business commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back