• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Legends [WTS] EQ Legends Oggok Server Ready for Kunark — All Classes 50 | 600+ AA | All Sky Quests | Multi Max L10 Weapons | Almost All Races

Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
8
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
50
Race
All races except Troll
Class
All classes
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 98% or higher feedback
This account has endgame completion and is ready to tackle any content immediately.

  • All Sky quests completed
  • All classes level 50
  • 600+ AA
  • Multiple max level 10 weapons
  • All races unlocked except Troll
  • Can provide specific gear breakdowns upon request
  • Bloodmoon, Fangol, Pally and Monk Sky weapons lvl 10
  • Soulfire and Torrid corruptor unlocked
  • Can provide any additional info
Asking $750 OBO.
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ Will refund the money if for any reason I cannot deliver the account
Back
Top