• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak WTS Epic Mage 60, Epic(w/COF+ROTWF) Monk 51,Epic Cleric 58 raid geared, 3 EPICS on 1 ACCOUNT. 450$ (SOLD) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Level
Race
Darkelf,Iksar,Dwarf
Class
Mage,Monk,Cleric
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified, or have lots of good feedback, PAYPAL FNF only
(SOLD)

Also has a necro that is 50, but is not epiced out, just raid geared as a bonus! 8.9k PP in shared bank, lots of 60 level distillates of clarity and celestial healing
Cleric has almost almost all spells except divine intervention, planar geared and kunark geared. Also has pre nerf guise of deceiver
Monk has cloak of flames, and journeyman boots, fungus staff and tunic, 40 slot trying trunk 100% bag, can also bank in freeport
Mage is planar and kunark geared see below for all.
Asking 450$ Clean account, no powerlevel or any ban whats so ever, this account has been with me for YEARS for the last 3 TLPS. Half payment on login, and other half after giving email access.
Can buy off of https://www.playerauctions.com/ever...911.1267071556.1663895956-78445569.1660110390
if you prefer to use that site which is safer, 7 day refund policy there.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds after sold and buyer has full access after paypal FNF payment.

Attachments

• Magician.png
    Magician.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • Monk.png
    Monk.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • Cleric.png
    Cleric.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Also has a necro that is 50, but is not epiced out, just raid geared as a bonus! 8.9k PP in shared bank, lots of 60 level distillates of clarity and celestial healing
Cleric has almost almost all spells except divine intervention, planar geared and kunark geared. Also has pre nerf guise of deceiver
Monk has cloak of flames, and journeyman boots, fungus staff and tunic, 40 slot trying trunk 100% bag, can also bank in freeport
Mage is planar and kunark geared see below for all.
Asking 450$ Clean account, no powerlevel or any ban whats so ever, this account has been with me for YEARS for the last 3 TLPS. Half payment on login, and other half after giving email access.
Can buy off of https://www.playerauctions.com/ever...911.1267071556.1663895956-78445569.1660110390
if you prefer to use that site which is safer, 7 day refund policy there.
Hi is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back