• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Epic 55-60 Rogue, High end gear. Also mid 30's epic shaman on separate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
I have enjoyed the nostalgia but am ready to be done playing. I have two accounts for sale and will sell together. SMS is not set, have original emails and everything you need to make these account secure.

Account 1: Epic'd Dwarf Rogue with Fungi, Epic, Edge of nightwalker, hiero cloak, Iksar hide boots and much much more. Has easily over 200k in gear. His STR is maxed out at 255 with no buffs. Has J-boots, Pegasus cloak (levitate clicky), OT hammer and couple of illusion masks.

Account 2: Stripped mid 30's epic'd Ogre shaman. Has all spells up to 49 and is ready to be played.

Neither of these characters has ANY reputation and are looking for a good home. I am looking for RL money only. I will give a discount if you buy both accounts.

Last edited:
Re: WTS Epic 55-60 Rogue, High end gear. Also mid 30's epic shaman on separate accou

How much for sham?

Re: WTS Epic 55-60 Rogue, High end gear. Also mid 30's epic shaman on separate accou

Lots of inquiries.

Rogue is 550.00
Shaman is 100.00- SOLD

Rogue has over 200k in droppables and is a DPS machine. come get it while its still here.

Damn ;( want to sell the fungi?

Just so that everyone knows. SMS has not been set, there has been no RMT on it, and I will give you all the necessary information to make it 100% yours.

Just a heads up. I have a couple pms from a account on here named slash claiming to be commo1983 on player auctions and said something about having a infraction for a dummy account

Slash is my RL brother. We sorted it out with Redbots about the dummy account. We both work for the same company and can access the website from work, however it has the same IP address.

Wasnt accusing you of anything. Was just letting you know incase it wasnt someone you knew. Didnt mean to shit on your thread. Good luck with the sale.

It's both lucky, and unlucky (in this case) that I'm his brother... and that we work for the same company.

Bump for my brother.

Seiko, no worries man. I really appreciate it, and thats why I love this sight. Everyone is held accountable. Cheers man, and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back