• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS Elder Spiritist Greaves (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling a pair of Elder Spiritist's Greaves on the Phingel Server.

8 Krono or $75 via Verified PayPal accepted. Quick Delivery. PM Offers. Thanks!

6f33e3e9aa1bebba62901ffcfdcc3e85.png

Last edited:
This guy is a scammer do not deal with him. I will be sending PMs to Redbot.

I will pay paypal USD if anyone who has previously done business with him has his name, address, telephone number, anything thank you. I will be doing a subpoena for his real life information to paypal and pursuing him in court. If I can't pursue him in court I will track him down irl.

RetiredFroglock you have 72hrs to return my funds to me. I will take 2-3 weeks PTO and come find you once I have your information if you do not return my funds.

The paypal customer service rep slipped up and let me know you're in the United States so I'd advise you to reverse the payment. I will pay thousands of dollars to track you down this is all about the principle of the matter and not about the money. You bumped heads with the wrong guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back