• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Teek WTS Complete Shaman/Enchanter Epic Service (updated prices!) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle
I will do your entire Shaman or Enchanter epic for you so that you can raid Velious in style.

Estimated completion time for Shaman is 2 days. (Average completion time has been 1 day)
Estimated completion time for Enchanter is 5 days. (Average completion time has been 3 days)

(this estimate is from the start date, depending on what I'm already doing, that could range from immediately to a few days, all of this will be communicated to you before purchase)

Shaman Cost 11kr or $100
Enchanter Cost 33kr or $300

You will need to give up access to your account for the duration of the quest. I will load your character on a clean (0 3rd party programs) PC connected to a VPN for the entirety of the quest.

If you have significant portions of the epic completed already, we can negotiate pricing.

Current satisfied customers / completed epics on Teek = 15 and counting.

PST with any questions.

Take a look at my other post for all your Cleric Epic needs! Cleric Epics

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
I've gotten 3 full epics from Pory and a few MQs including 2 Enchanter. Dude is amazing, almost machine like in his ability to get these done quick. I gave him a loose deadline every time as my play is extremely limited and he knocked them all out asap. Highly recommend!

If you are having doubts or any type of second thoughts he is the real deal legit and very professional, quick and informative id reccomend his work anyday of the week

If you are having doubts or any type of second thoughts he is the real deal legit and very professional, quick and informative id reccomend his work anyday of the week

I second this.

I also asked if he would please VPN from near my location, and he did no problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back