• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Mischief WTS AOE PowerLevel 1-43 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
202   0   0
PL service:
I don't offer the fastest PL, the more time you give me, the cheaper it will cost.
Can do DS powerlevel or AOE, depends of LVLs needed, AFK PL or log in your account.
Completely legit no 3rd party programs, manually playing.

1-43 = 3 krono usually take up to 24 hours.

If you not hurry and can give me few days can do 1-43 for 2 krono.

Payment in KRONO only please (also can accept Crypto).

I always use VPN of your country for security!
If i log in your account you must set temporary password.

You can pay me after job is done and everyone happy (for verified users).

Please send me a message and we will talk!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full if job not done
Last edited:
So let me tell yo how awesome this guy is! I have been a member here since 2013 and I have used a few power levelers over the years but this guy is absolutely my favorite. He is easy to work with and talks about the more time you give him the better deal you can get and that is ABSOLUTELY true. Comparing having him level a toon and buying one was a no brainer. He does great work, has great communication and is priced awesome. Top notch seller and service. A++ seller

This guy is awesome to work with! I have been around EQ for awhile and have been around here since this was Redguides and used my fair share of services as time went on. I Highly recommend that if you want a character leveled, you send Tuna a message. He keeps you updated on the progress and works with you for whatever you need! Just a honest and upfront dude all around. Have used him multiple times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back