• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - AOE PL AA's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi. I have sold several accounts on here and would like to branch into selling services on Coirnav as well! I would like to offer a one-on-one AOE AA PL service for players interested on here.

I have the tools available to provide you an quick and efficient PL experience. I have only done this internally. I am capable of getting about 20-30aa's/hr consistently with my method. I'm willing to work with you to achieve your desired goal. I am all about speed and getting you taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Regular Pricing: 5AA / 1KR.

Bulk Pricing: I would also like to offer a discount on bulk purchases. If you are purchasing >100 AA's - I will lower the price to 6AA / 1KR

Conversion: Currently - I am also willing to accept Paypal. The current value of 1KR to me is $9.50

Current availability schedule:
1-19-19 (7am-12:00pm EST)
1-20-19 (7am-12:00pm EST)
1-21-19 (7am-12:00pm EST)

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back