• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS a collection of toons (62brd, 65clr, 60mage) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
Mix
Race
Mix
Class
Mix
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
-----------------------------------------------------ALL TOONS ARE ON AGNAAR-----------------------------------------------------

62 BARD INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS:

I have no SQ&A set, but I also can't give you the email because it's my personal one. He was started with krono only and no CC has ever been used.

He's a Wood Elf Bard, level 62.

His gear isn't the best but it will do for a box if someone needs.

He is flagged for the elemental planes.

HP: 3.4k unbuffed
MP: 2240

He has about 5k plat on him and around 28 days of played time left. (as of November 22).

We can talk more on here if you'd like, or phone, or skype.

150$ OBO. Friends and Family paypal only. WILLING TO TRADE FOR CONIVAR TOON(S)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

65 CLERIC INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS:

I do not recalling the SQ&A and I am not the original owner. I bought this account back in March I believe and I've had no issues. It was bought from a verified user. I cannot provide the email however.

He's level 65 dwarf.

UNBUFFED HP: 4890
UNBUFFED MP: 6178

He is flagged for elemental planes and is a great healer. Plenty of clickies on him. He has his epic.

He has around 3kpp on him and 29 days of played time left (as of November 22)

We can talk more on here if you'd like, or phone, or skype.

200$ OBO. Friends and Family paypal only. WILLING TO TRADE FOR CONIVAR TOON(S)!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

60 High Elf Mage.

Account is currently inactive. I know he didn't have much as far as amazing gear but he was a great nuke/pet bot, he has CoTH which is always a bonus.

I do know the SQ&A. I cannot provide the email however.

125$ OBO. Friends and Family paypal only. WILLING TO TRADE FOR CONIVAR TOON(S)!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm willing to talk on the phone, email, skype, here, or in person if you live near me :p. Lets make this happen. These toons need a great home! Thanks for reading!

Refund Policy
🛎️ 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back