• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 926 Resto Sham / 919 HDH (alt) Multiple Legendaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hey guys giving rid of an account for a lil xmas money I'll post links to the accounts below so you'll be able to see all the information on them.

I am the original owner of the account, Very little contact with the world as far as people go, It was at one point in a small casual raiding guild, The shaman MIGHT have a 3rd legendary, but honestly i can't remember its been a couple months since i was active. If it does its a garbage one the best legendarys on both accounts are equipped.

Here is the Shaman

Here is the Demon Hunter

The account comes with 25 or so Mounts including Class Mounts for each class and 11 pets.

LEGION FLYYYYYYIIINNNNNGGGGGG

The story line has been completed up to the newest dungeon in the Argus area so still some story to complete if you're into that sort of thing

If you have any questions about the account feel free to pm me, Throw me some offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back