1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

WTS 81 Monk Raid Geared

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by brizors, May 2, 2009.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. brizors

brizors Member
    Premium

0   0   0

I still play this toon as my main, but money is tight and if the price is right I'll sell it.

I just came back to the game and am catching up on levels, and gear etc, so chances are the toon will be better then what I'm listing him as in a few days.

Level: 81
    Race: Iksar
    AA: 2650
    Leader AA:HoTT and Health Maxxed
    HP: 22k Unbuffed
    Clickies: Form of Endur 3, Ancient Power, Might of the Giants, Unliving Ward, Illusionary Spikes, Emerald Jungle Familiar (300+HP), and many Illusions including High Elf.
    Weapons: 2 Brumal Fists, both with 3 and 4 Dmg Augs with 100+HP on them. Epic 2.5, Lethar Maul, Vish 2HB, Vergalid Mace (for blunt weapon).
    Gear: I retired at the end of TSS once my guild farmed it and beat it for a while. He has Full TSS raid armor, Lethar clickies, and plenty of other goodies. All augs are over 100HP, many are 190+

Extra: Has a few EXP potions.

Price: I can negotiate a fair price.

2. Hellnation13

Hellnation13 New Member

0   0   0

PM me with a mangelo link or EQ players and or the server please ? I am interested. I would be able to char transfer and change secret question as well eh ?

3. brizors

brizors Member
    Premium

0   0   0

Still for sale, make an offer

4. brizors

brizors Member
    Premium

0   0   0

Still for sale, account is active can show in game. asking $400 obo

5. brizors

brizors Member