• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief WTS 65 Rogue - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Level
Race
Wood Elf
Class
Rogue
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FnF Only - Prefer Verified
Edit: If you're interested in purchasing stripped with no krono let me know and we can discuss a price.

Letting go of my Rogue, just don't have the time to play anymore. I'll list as much info as I can, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks!

About: 100% self played account. Joined a very casual guild 3 weeks ago and the character has no server reputation. Mainly just PUGs and keeping to myself. Surname hasn't been used.
Sex and Race: Female Wood Elf
Tradeskills: 275/300 Make Poison & 200/200 Apply Poison
Skills: Max for 1HP, Backstab, Double Attack, Triple Attack, Disarm, Dual Wield, Hide, Sneak, Offense. All other critical defense skills and accessory skills like safe fall are near max.
Flags: PoF, BoT, CoD, PoN, and a few other lower tiers.
Attack: 220 from Equipped Items Unbuffed
Haste: 46% (41% from stats and 5% from Silver Hoop of Speed)
Notable Items: Jagged Timeforge Blade, Armguard of Shadows, Leaf Joined Cloak, Earthen Bile, Boots of the Warmaster, Double Woven Kelp Cord, Collar of Fleeting Courage (Out of Era Item), Cord of the Pyre, and 40 Slot 100% Weight Reduction Bag.
Illusions: Gnome, Halfling, Barbarian, Dark Elf, Vah Shir, Erudite, Skeleton (Amulet of Necropotence)
Clickies: Pegasus Cloak, Shrink Wand, Jboots, Mrylokars BP,
Mount: Bard Speed (Black Bridal)
AAs: 112 and all but 1 are accounted for but they're in the right places.

Price: $350 - SOLD

Not interested in any trades. Account is active with about 20 days, happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds after purchase
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back