• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Aradune WTS 65 Ranger (106AA - Epic 1.0s - Seru mount - PoTime Bow - Time Flagged/VT keyed) $110 OBO -- SOLD! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Level
Race
Wood Elf
Class
Ranger
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
65 Wood Elf Ranger - 106AAs (100 spent, 6 banked)
Ranger has 8 Time pieces (including Bow of the Tempest) - 3 elemental armor pieces - Ranger Haste clicky-cloak from PoSky - Seru mount
Epic 1.0s - PoTime flagged (all PoP flags) - VT keyed (both Ssra & Seru bane weapons) - Sleepers keyed - All spells through PoP
Ranger has x3 40-slot 100% weight reduction bags, and x2 20-slot 50% reduction bags
PayPal FnF, and I do have the email account, and have never had any issues at all with said account. I will supply you with that information immediately after purchase. Any question, please ask!
The account will come with one extra krono, on top of the 29 days left of play time.

SOLD!!!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back