• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd WTS 65 Ogre Warrior with 10k+ health and over 730AA FULL Expansion 30/30 (colletors edition) also extra account** CHEAP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Payment via Krono or Paypal -fnf
Everything can go for $120 US (stupid cheap considering the xpac cost 70) that means both accounts are going for 50.00 total (my loss is your gain)

Selling 30/30 expansions *Collectors edition itself cost $70 US* Claimables **ALL still waiting to be claimed (see attached photos)

Account Still Active until beginning of June AND has 1k+ Daybreak Coins

Oakwynd server -
Selling 65 ogre warrior with over 10k+ health, over 760 AC, over 730AA+
Has Epic 1.0 complete - - -
Has weapons such as Stoned Etch War Sword 2hs / Cudgel of Wrecking 1hb / Bow of Rallos zek
4 Keys for Anniversry tower / complete monk items for epic 1.0 in the bank (all 9 pieces)
Tons of gear/weapons/twink items in the bank such as Fabled belt/axe/swords

Same account but Vaniki server

***60 Monk - 760aa full set of conflag gear/weapons including 1h and 2hb weapons & Honed Wurmslayer
**Monk persona used for 60 Bard 75AA with FULL set of conflag gear/weapons (with same wurm slayer)
Has completed the following achievements thus far -
1 - Frightning Food Flask - Still unclaimed
2 - Visage of Vaniki - Still unclaimed
3 - Token of the Magus - Still unclaimed

*** IN ADDITION TOO ***
I will give the winner a 2ndary account

Oakwynd Server -
***65 Ranger 4100ish hp/mana Unbuffed - 235ish AA - group gear & Primal weapons/bow Featherwood Compound bow with a couple other good bows with Fabled gear/weapons such as Fabled Flowing Black SIlk Sash
same account/server *** 60 Enchanter 2500ish hp and 3900ish mana - normal gear (can give you all info to secure this account/has NO available time/time has expired

I have all the info so that the accounts can be secured by the buyer including changing the phone number
this way the account is 100% safely belongs to the new buyer

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A

Attachments

• account2.JPG
    account2.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • account1.JPG
    account1.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
  • account.JPG
    account.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
BUMP
Everything can go for $120 US (stupid cheap considering the xpac cost 70) that means both accounts are going for 50.00 total (my loss is your gain)

Selling 30/30 expansions *Collectors edition itself cost $70 US* Claimables **ALL still waiting to be claimed (see attached photos)

Account Still Active until beginning of June AND has 1k+ Daybreak Coins

Oakwynd server -
Selling 65 ogre warrior with over 10k+ health, over 760 AC, over 730AA+
Has Epic 1.0 complete - - -
Has weapons such as Stoned Etch War Sword 2hs / Cudgel of Wrecking 1hb / Bow of Rallos zek
4 Keys for Anniversry tower / complete monk items for epic 1.0 in the bank (all 9 pieces)
Tons of gear/weapons/twink items in the bank such as Fabled belt/axe/swords

Same account but Vaniki server

***60 Monk - 760aa full set of conflag gear/weapons including 1h and 2hb weapons & Honed Wurmslayer
**Monk persona used for 60 Bard 75AA with FULL set of conflag gear/weapons (with same wurm slayer)
Has completed the following achievements thus far -
1 - Frightning Food Flask - Still unclaimed
2 - Visage of Vaniki - Still unclaimed
3 - Token of the Magus - Still unclaimed

*** IN ADDITION TOO ***
I will give the winner a 2ndary account

Oakwynd Server -
***65 Ranger 4100ish hp/mana Unbuffed - 235ish AA - group gear & Primal weapons/bow Featherwood Compound bow with a couple other good bows with Fabled gear/weapons such as Fabled Flowing Black SIlk Sash
same account/server *** 60 Enchanter 2500ish hp and 3900ish mana - normal gear (can give you all info to secure this account/has NO available time/time has expired

I have all the info so that the accounts can be secured by the buyer including changing the phone number
this way the account is 100% safely belongs to the new buyer
LOWERING to $100 US, hurry while there is still active time left on account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back