• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief WTS 65 Enchanter with 743 aa's for only $275!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Level
Race
High Elf
Class
Enchanter
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be verified and use Paypal Friends and Family!
Have you always wanted that chanter that can carry a PoF group? One that is completely maxed out on experience? Well, this is it!
You wont find an enchanter like this anywhere else!
Serious inquiries only and verified buyers!

Information about this account:

Played since launch of server, spotless account, no blemishes such as warnings or suspensions, even a great rep.
Flagged for everything including Time except for PoE B but again, still flagged for everything including Time, PoF, BoT, etc.
has 99.99% experience into 65
has a total of 743 aa's, which includes all aa's bought, all glyphs including a firework, and 130 aa's banked!
4 x 40 slot bags 100% reduction plus Box of Nil Space!
Almost all skills maxed and I believe has all spells although there may be a missing illusion or something obscure
Selos speed horse
Ticking Companion(Marketplace Item that was only available for like 2 days at launch)
other clickies such as Wand of Imperceptibility, Wand of Tranq, Ring of Stealthy Travel(pet break), Opaline Charm
Misc. trade skill items such as 78 BD and 101 Diamonds (although no trade skilling was done on this toon)
Good gear with all slots(see pic below)
Account paid to 2/14 and has 1437 DB coins on it!

Only $275!!!

You won't see another Enchanter account for sale like this for awhile! Any questions, send me a message!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Non-refundable!

Attachments

• ChanterItems.PNG
    ChanterItems.PNG
    126 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back