• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 62.75 Monk 315 AAs & 60 Shaman 65 AAs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've stopped playing EQ altogether, so looking to get rid of two characters on separate accounts. I am willing to facilitate transferring them to accounts of your own choosing at my expense (I'll supply the SC on the account for you to transfer it) so that you can take sole ownership. A little about the characters:

I am willing to sell them together or separate.

Account 1
Monk:
Level: 62
AA: 255 Spent, 60 Unspent
Gear: Luclin top-tier raiding with a few POP pieces. Epic. 40 slot pouch. Stat mount.
Plat: 20k
Mule: Baz liquidation value @ 40k as of last pricing. Bigger ticket items include twink items such as Reaver, Narandi's Lance, Hiero Cloak, Massive Dragonclaw Shard.

Low 20s Melee Twink:
Some of the best bazaar gear available, including CoF, White Dragon Helm, etc. Bazaar replacement value of gear was ~95k at last check (2 weeks ago). With SHM buffs, was hitting 255 STR/DEX at level 20.

Account 2 (Shaman) -- SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back