• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Warrior (SOLD) on Mangler also 60 bard. (ALL SOLD) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Level
Race
Halfling
Class
Warrior
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Sale Pending on Warrior, Bard still available.

Selling my geared warrior, also has 50 enchanter on account.

Great Items that include, Epic, Ancient Primal Velium weapon, Helmet of Rallos Zek, Boots of the Storm, Skyshrine quested BP, Gloves, Arms, Bracer. Thurg Legs. NTOV drops like Bracelet of the Sky, Runed Fang Necklace, Mask of the Sky. Other items like Jboots, Dark Elf Mask, AoN, Lodi Shield, Invs BP, Tinkers Bags, prenerf fungi staff, exp pots, healing/regen pots, Tons of resist gear. Lots more misc stuff. $250 Paypal F&F.
SOLD

Also have several other accounts with supporting characters not nearly as geared. 60 Bard (Sold), 60 Druid (SOLD), and an account with 60 Monk(epiced)/60 Ranger/50 SK/46 Rogue. (enough random gear on this account to gear out any one of the toons)

Bard is equipped with almost full Blazing armor of Fennin Ro. Dragon instruments, mostly setup for resist's. Bagged full resist gear, fungi tunic. Swift Blade of Zek, Some epic work. $80 SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back