• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Shadow Knight - Decked out (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdotodot

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright pals, here it is...

After giving it one last hoorah, I've decided to hang my EQ shoes up. What I am offering here is an absolutely pristine account and a top-notch character on the Phinigel server that I've put a lot of time into and that I'm fairly sad to let go. From dealings from 10 years ago, I remember that we'd state that we were selling the time spent, not the account itself, as the account is property of Sony, or DBG now... lol, right?

This is an account that was made specifically for Phinny after being away from the game for some 10+ years, so there are no other toons on other servers. I did create a secret question and the email is verified. However, I will be willing to give you the answer to the secret question and I'll help ensure that you are able to change both the secret question and the email. The dynamics of all of this can be arranged once we reach whatever sort of agreement.

Understand that I am selling this account with everything on it and I'm not looking to min/max my profits. I don't have the patience to strip the droppables, sell them, sell the Krono etc., even though i know that I'd ultimately make more money. The account comes with everything that is on it. This includes the droppable utility items and 11 Krono (as of July 23, 2016 - 13 days left to play), which means that you'll, at the very least, have almost another year of game time. This also means that you can log this toon on, join a guild, and raid that night. You'll need nothing else to get started.

Now, off to the Shadow Knight himself and his notable items:

Equipped items:
Robe of the Azure Sky
Belt of Dwarf Slaying
White Dragonscale Cloak
Rocksmasher < Dat 41% haste!!
Primal Velium Brawl Stick < Dat AVATAR!!
Nevederia's Left Eye or Priceless Ice Fetish
Crown of Resiliance
Boots of the Vindicator
Forgotten Ebony Earring
Head of the Valiant
Malevolent Greaves
Bracer of Benevolence x2
Sightless Velium Eye or First Brood Talisman
Strength of the Elements
Regal Band of Bathezid Ally with Chardok
Blood Runed Gauntlets
Slimy Green Ring
Enshrouded Veil
Greenmist
Atramentous Shield

Focus and other effects:
Mana Preservation III
Improved Damage III
Reanimation Efficiency III
Summoning Efficiency III
Plainsight (See invis + Ultravision)
Aura of Battle

Utility:
Guise of the Deceiver
Journeyman's Boots
Circlet of Shadow
Fungus Covered Great Staff
Fungus Covered Scale Tunic
Shai`din Revenant Bauble
Worker Sledgemallet
Blazing Vambraces
Steadfast Satchel 40 Slot bag ($35 value)
Bag of the Tinkerers
Large Soiled Bag

You can see all of his stats in the screenshot.

It goes without saying that the toon has a full spell book (all of the top end spells) and miscellaneous resist items that can get his resists of each school over 150 unbuffed. He is raid ready. He is keyed to ST (as evident by having a Primal Weapon...) and VP (as evident by having a PD robe). His epic is banked and ready for 1.5 some years down the road. AND I also have a Race Change Scroll ($25 value), so you can race change him to whichever race you like as soon as you get him.

The account also has a few more toons on Phinny, notably:

38 Iksar Monk
- Guise of the Deceiver
- Journeyman's Boots
- Pegasus Feather Cloak
- Has 3 xp pots

24 Dark Elf Wizard
- Almost fully geared and with about 4-5 Krono worth of stuff

15 Ogre Shaman
-Guise of the Deceiver

7 Dark Elf Necromancer
- Guise of the Deceiver (Yeah... i got it in case i ever race changed it to Iksar, so it's an option :)

I'm looking to get around $1,500, but will consider all cash offers.

The preferred payment method is Paypal.

hjnEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back