• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Rogue Account / 52 Warrior Account - Yet Another Price Drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidating9595

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Title says it. Liquidating to pay some bills as I am not very active anymore. My loss is your gain. SMS not set on accounts. All login information, server and EQemu provided. Email included with 60 epic rogue but not 52 warrior. Payal gift only. You must go first unless very good feedback / verification or middleman (I have a good middle-man on tap if needed). No prior RMT drops or trades ever. Very safe accounts.

For sale (separate or together):

- 60 Epic Rogue with ~30-40k in plat and gear with clickies (ot hammer, peg cloak, jboots & more), keys through velious, no-drops and nice alt on account. Toon is raid-ready and a great value. $180

- Low 50's Warrior naked with jboots. $60

Talk on phone is requirement. No skype.

Last edited:
Re: WTS 60 Rogue Account & 52 Warrior Account - 100k in gear

Nah I wouldn't with 0 freedback either.. I would go the middleman route on this one..

Re: WTS 60 Rogue Account & 52 Warrior Account - 100k in gear

I understand all who are weary of going first. I am 100% ok with middle-man with good feedback or if a buyer has good feedback I will be willing to go first. I do not want to get scammed or honey-potted by GM's. Willing to wait. This is my first time doing this so I'm just being extra super careful.

Last edited:
Re: UPDATED - WTS 60 Rogue Account / 52 Warrior Account / Fungi + 40k

bump - still being stingy about who I sell to. Verified/very good feedback history is a requirement unless you want to go first or middle-man!

Re: PRICE DROP - WTS 60 Rogue Account / 52 Warrior Account / Fungi + 40k

Still have some things for sale. Great value on Rogue account. Trustworthy, willing to work with good feedback folks. Have very high feedback middleman on tap if needed. Don't be afraid - real deal here, no scam, gm or bullshit. Willing to talk on phone. No skype.

Re: PRICE DROP - WTS 60 Rogue Account / 52 Warrior Account / Fungi + 40k

bump! Have new feedback - no BS here, accounts for sale no scam or GM action. Rogue comes with everything - full email and plat and gear. Great alts on account as well. Warrior is naked and a good race. Serious buyers PM me. Have ultra-high feedback middle-man for skeptical buyers.

Re: WTS 60 Rogue Account / 52 Warrior Account

Final price drop. Doesn't really get much cheaper than this if you want an account.

P.S. if you're just looking for the pp/gear and trying to strip the account don't bother, just deleting those messages. Account comes with gear. It's a great deal for anyone wanting to actually play the characters.

Last edited:
Re: WTS 60 Rogue Account / 52 Warrior Account - Final Price Drop

Lots of interest in accounts, especially Rogue because it's so cheap. Still waiting for the right buyer - low/0 feedback people don't even bother if you expect me to go first with everything. I will compromise if you have 4+ feedback and/or redbot verified, but the email stays with me until I receive payment. Talk on phone is a requirement. No scams or bullshit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back