• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Necro (epic, DL helm, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapkidokid

SUSPENDED
Rating - 97%
65   2   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER BUT I DO KNOW THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND CAN HAVE HIM VERIFY - PM FOR MORE INFORMATION, SQ IS SET BUT NO CREDIT CARD HAS EVER BEEN USED ON THE ACCOUNT AND IT CAN BE MORE SECURELY YOURS BY ADDING A CREDIT CARD ON FILE.
Selling a Level 60 Iksar Necromancer, yes I did the race change -- can't beat the added regen especially for Demi Lich and for those that prefer Dark Elfs you don't have to buy a race change potion because Guise of the Deceiver is in bags!
~Current Setup: The Necro is in a great position as far as equipment goes, but still has room to grow. Notables include. Scythe of Shadowed Soul (Epic 1.0). Sacred shield of the dread (Quested shield w/ lifetap clicky) Demi Lich helm (clicky morternum lifetap dot). Blighted Robe(PoFear drop). Necro does not have an empty equipment spot.
~4100 mana unbuffed.
~ Seb Key, HS Key. (Haven't worked on VP Key)
~ All spells up to 60 besides "Gangrenous Touch"
~ Extras are 6 Kronos on the necro AND 29kpp (10 days remaining for playtime)
*** For ANY information that was not provided please do not hesitate to PM me. I am ASKING $500. Offers will be taken into consideration.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Any mishaps in which are at the fault of my own, I will provide a refund.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back