• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Iksar Necro, Account-to-Account Char Xfer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vii

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTS 60 Iksar Necromancer. I am original account owner, I will not be selling my account but rather offer a transfer of this character to your account using my own Daybreak Cash ($25 value).

Character has planar/dragon loot
Complete Epic 1.0
Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow
Pre-nerf Fungus staff
Pre-nerf Guise of the Deceiver
Jboots
Necromancer Skullcap
about 25k plat
40-slot hierloom steadfast satchel
some 12 and 20 slot smaller WR bags from the marketplace
VP key'd

I stopped playing mid-kunark during original progression, and now came back to on Mangler. Would like to transfer this toon for some Krono to get a nice start on Mangler. I started late so I'm behind. 8 KR I think would be fine.

Refund Policy
🛎️ All sales final, no refund, daybreak policy
You can't do an account-to-account xfer. You haven't been able to do that since 2016 or so. The $25 transfer is to move him to another server.

oh man. thank you for updating me on this. just made this account today and haven’t really done trading before. can an admin delete this post please? thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back