• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 EPIC Monk/Cleric/Pally None Epic Enc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time selling so I'm not sure what this entails but I have nothing to hide so sure if you can tell me what I need to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No scam at all I made of point of saying (as you have quoted above) not avoiding questions need to go. I was already running late as we had been exchanging previous messages and I didn't have time to check credit card details on accounts against current cards so I could confirm 4 digs for you as they have been paid with Krono for ages now. Only reason I commented here I got a ping on my phone from tapatalk app saying I had a message. I emptied box and made quick reply from my phone. When I get back home I will be happy to get you details and if you prefer we can do via different site. Don't understand difference as this is my first time selling. Let me know if your no longer interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like some pretty swanky accounts, are you considering getting verified? If so I may have some questions myself for ya.

Keith is a good friend of mine, (funkyfresh) and I can vouch that he is 100% safe to purchase from - as am I (100% positive feedback) Don't hesitate to send him a PM, you will not have any issues with these accounts.

Sorry about the full inbox got called away to work last minute, only have very limited internet access, cleared some space will try and check in on inbox, but may not be much until I get back thur night. Skype id is above if that's easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back