• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Epic Monk, 60 Epic Druid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theriz

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking to get rid of a couple accounts; very little playtime over the next 6 months. I have limited feedback on RG, feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, I can provide feedback on playerauctions, and I'm willing to communicate via text/email if that helps.

Both accounts do have a set secret question/answer. I will coordinate changing of email, and providing all necessary information to buyer through text/email.

Would be willing to transfer Ragefire characters to account of your choice.

60 Iksar Monk
-All access until 8/16 (Account has 22/22 expansions)
-Epic
-About 25k Plat on character
-Cowl of Mortality
-Eyepatch of Plunder
-Wrist Guard of Thunder
-Flayed Barb Legs
-Cloak of Flames
-Necklace of Superiority
-White Lotus Chest (Skyshrine)
-Couple random Blackpanther skin pieces
-5x Bag of Tinkers

Monk also has various exp pots, haste pots, name change potion, stat food, velious armor gems, and random pieces of the coldain ring quest banked.

This account also has a lvl 100 Monk on Drinal. Was a heroic toon, can't remember much about gear/stats, but can get additional information if interested.

**Sold**)

60 Halfling Druid
-All Access until 8/16 (Account has 22/22 expansions)
-About 10k Plat on character
-All spells through velious (with the exception of Ancients)
-Epic
-Lodizal Shield
-ODS
-Neck of Superiority
-Wovengrass (Skyshrine) Chest, Head, Wrist x2
-Rowyl's (thurg) Legs. Also has the eroded piecs for arm/head; could be MQ to someone else
-3x Bag of Tinkers
-Various exp pots, mana pots, stat food
-Random banked pieces for shawl quest

This account also has a 105 Druid on Drinal. Druid was a heroic toon and mostly power-leveled. 7,000ish AA's, Mostly rank II spells. Can provide more information.
$120 OBO PayPal Friends/Family

PM me with additional questions, I will do my best to get back in a timely manner.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back