• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek WTS 60 epic mage & 60 paladin (1 Viewer)

Seiko2233

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Level
Race
De and human
Class
mage
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
60 mage with epic- has tower gear 7/7 with pet focus earring, Ot hammer, Nro and WW clickies, 2 xp pots left in inventory, 3 40 slot bags, Ring of the ancients to get jboots, 5.7k in plat, vp keyed- original owener cant give access to email but can change it. no 2fa set up. Sub is good thru 8/18/24- asking 275

60 paladin-full set of tower gear 7/7 mix of valuriom and other gear, has jeldorin, 4 40 slot bags, most of his spells, 8 rez tokens and 7 xp pots, j boots- 2700 dbc with 500 more ready to claim, account sub is good thru 8/21/24- original owner but cant give access to email but can change it-no 2fa set up-asking 200

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back