• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS 60 epic druid with 60 epic cleric!! geared and ready to go! plus alot of extras! (1 Viewer)

RCguy

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS 60 epic druid and 60 epic cleric!! both toons are geared and ready to raid..they have a ton of stuff ..way to much to list send me a PM for more info...it also comes with over 30 krono!!! asking 1500 obo for both toons including everything...

Re: WTS 60 epic druid with 60 epic cleric!! geared and ready to go! plus alot of ext

Sent pm, have quite a bit of questions. Are you willing to spend $10 to get Redguides verified since you have no feedback? Are you willing go first and take payment after from a high feedback and verified member?

Have other questions too, but will ask in pm. :)

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds like a scam he refuses to talk in pms only giving 1 to 2 sentence vague responses, demands your telephone number, won't even acknowledge that he isn't verified and has zero feedback, and is extremely rude in pms.

I've never had an unpleasant experience on this forum until trying to communicate with this individual. If you can't invest $10 to get verified and give reassurance to buyers for a 1,000+ USD sale when you have zero feedback something is clearly wrong and abnormal. Be very weary my friends.

Re: WTS 60 epic druid with 60 epic cleric!! geared and ready to go! plus alot of ext

This virtualworkshop guy with his feedbacks is tryin to rip people off...cause i wouldnt fall for his SCAM hes crying...CLEARLY a young kid who need a juice box and a nap....id be careful dealing with such infant behavior .....Instantly started vulgar language and acting like a spoiled brat...and then wonders why ....its been proven just because you are verified doesnt mean your not gonna rip someone off so that means nothing to me...have read plenty of posts on here about how someone verified ripped them off so i hardly see why its necessary...

My interactions with rcguy has been pleasant, I'd like to see you get verified for the sake of selling your toons at your asking price. It'll make a lot of people feel safer!

Gluck! My offer still stands for the Druid (u keep Kronos) if you're willing to transfer him to my account at my expense!

I had simple questions in my first pm and you responded demanding my telephone number and giving attitude for zero reason.

You're not verified, no feedback, refuse to speak even one single detail in pm whatsoever, and immediately tell off a proven member. I've never even heard of such a thing until today. This thread has no place on this forum in my humble opinion.

I'm already at 10+ feedback with transactions up to $950..

I'll have 100+ feedback in a few months. My reputation is everything to me. I treat clients like they are family, and provide almost unmatched effort and detail. Say whatever you like man the cards speak for themselves. In over five years and 100+ transactions I've never come across a situation this odd. Good day, everyone can see for themselves how risky your demands are.

thanks guitarguy i hear you man but still ...its like if i was gonna scam someone for 1500 wouldnt i just pay the 10 bucks to scam them for 1500? lol ...so i really dont get the logic...for your 10 bucks they are doing what for you? nothing...you dont get any protection from someone scamming you...so that fee in it self is a scam...so i dunno...im tryin to do a honest deal not play a bunch of games...

Im starting to think posting here is just a waste of time....kids like virtualworkshop there dont want to do business in person cause they are rippin people off...i sent him my name and number and said call me we can walk through it...instantly starts acting like a fleeing carsalesman spouting stats and blah blah.....why cant it just be that simple...call me up lets make a deal and get it done everyone will walk away happy....why it has to turn into some kind of circus on here is just beyond me...im old school...be a man call me up lets talk like humans well make a deal and be done...

thanks guitarguy i hear you man but still ...its like if i was gonna scam someone for 1500 wouldnt i just pay the 10 bucks to scam them for 1500? lol ...so i really dont get the logic...for your 10 bucks they are doing what for you? nothing...you dont get any protection from someone scamming you...so that fee in it self is a scam...so i dunno...im tryin to do a honest deal not play a bunch of games...

Im starting to think posting here is just a waste of time....kids like virtualworkshop there dont want to do business in person cause they are rippin people off...i sent him my name and number and said call me we can walk through it...instantly starts acting like a fleeing carsalesman spouting stats and blah blah.....why cant it just be that simple...call me up lets make a deal and get it done everyone will walk away happy....why it has to turn into some kind of circus on here is just beyond me...im old school...be a man call me up lets talk like humans well make a deal and be done...

I disagree. When you become verified you give RG your full name address phone number everything. So then you are likely at risk for possible legal action or if the victim is local possibly just getting beat up lol either way I'd feel much safer knowing exactly who I'm dealing with than knowing nothing at all. But at the end of the day yes you still could scam someone but tahts the risk we take dealing online. I myself would never pay first to anyone with less feedback then myself especially for such a huge purchase heh

What are you even talking about I've given my FB and personal telephone number to handfuls of people on my feedback. You were rude right off the bat AND demanding my telephone number while saying I'm the one who is questionable when I all I did was express interest in your account and ask some questions. It's beyond me why you refuse to type easy answer pms back, yet will sit here trying to publicly bicker with me. This conversation is not going anywhere and I said my peace.

Get verified at least if you plan to sell your goods in here otherwise noone will actually send that money to someone with zero feedbacks. Feesbacks are everything in here

She is a witch. Ban her

Would you be willing to go through a trusted third party?

ya playerauctions.com is where im gonna post it instead of this scam site....playerauctions.com has protection for sellers and buyers instead of this scam site just taking money and not helping people not get scammed

Hey RCguy, how dare you come onto Redguides and then you start talking garbage about Redguides and then you talk garbage about the member VirtualWorkshop !!!
Who do you think you are ???
You come on this site without getting Verified and you have no feedback, and you have the nerve to expect buyers to trust in you, to fork over $1500?? Why should buyers trust you when you have no feedback and no Verification, because you're such a stand up guy ???
Yeah, we were all racing to hand you $1500 LOL.
Then when you get called out on your behavior from folks giving you advice , you spew garbage.
You don't even know what you are talking about.
First of all, VirtualWorkshop is a respectable and honest businessman in the RMT community.
How dare you say things about him that are completely false.
The nasty things you said about VirtualWorkshop are so completely wrong and erroneous. You committed libel against VirtualWorkshop. You bashed VirtualWorkshop on this forum with negative facts you cannot support.
DUDE, YOU ARE A LIAR !!!
Since you could potentially harm the business of VirtualWorkshop with your false allegations, he could sue you for libel. I assure you there are ways for the law to identify you RCguy.
When it comes to the law, you can run , but you can't hide.
As a matter of fact, VirtualWorkshop is one of the most trustworthy and honest RMT guys I have the pleasure of knowing. VirtualWorkshop is among only the few sellers I would trust giving over $500 to for an account.
VirtualWorkshop is a professional. RCguy you are immature and far from professional.
That's why you are bashing this site.
And you were merely advised to get Verified, since you have no feedback. Are we supposed to trust you with $1500, just because you say so?????
When you spend $10 to get Verified by the Redguides admins, you add a huge level of security to yourself.
So if you advertise an account and you accept a buyer's money and you don't produce the valid account you advertised , then the admins know your identity.
The buyer can use that info to sue you in civil court. I assure you they will win.
And if a seller advertises an account and accepts money. And then does not produce the account. That's a crime. A buyer you rip off can potentially bring criminal charges against you.
It's called Grand Larceny. Especially if a guy rips off multiple people.
I was a Cop for 20 years. I am very familiar with the law. I assure you that folks who rip off other folks can and will be held accountable in civil court and/or possibly criminal court. I witnessed this myself.
So getting Verified does give security to buyers and sellers alike.
RCguy, you then bash Redguides!! Are you kidding me??
The admins here run a trustworthy and respectable site. The admins pour their heart and soul into this site.
Redguides is a warm community of players who not only buy and sell in a secure environment , but it's a community of players who interact and share ideas. I made many online friends on this site.
So RCguy, go run to Playerauctions.
I'm very familiar with that site. I started EQ , 17 years ago. We all did RMT back then on EBay. Within a year, EBay shut down EQ RMT.
So I went to Playerauctions. I still have a username there with 232 feedback and all positive , but once I discovered Redguides, I stopped using Playerauctions. That site is cold and impersonal. Plus there are fees.
We all value Redguides , since it's a community where we get to interact and learn from each other. This site is a nice social site.
RCguy you are clearly anti social. So Playerauctions is the perfect place for you.
Playerauctions is cold and impersonal.
As for you leaving Redguides...GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back