• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Enchanter with epic, 174 AA's $100 OBO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Enchanter
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 paypal F&F
No longer time to play, great geared account to step into PoP with.

Account time expires today 7/3

Mix of raiding gear and some of the better bazzarables, several VT pieces and other raid pieces (Sigil of Veracity) including Epic, 2 Clarity clickies (PoH wand and PoG pants) Root clicky and all focus effects up to 60 (Including special focus effect to 65 on VT chest). 255 int 221 cha 233 wis 204 sta

Head: Cap of The Silent Star Face: Centien Visor Ear: Sigil Earring of Veracity Ear: Earring of the Solstice
Chest: Robe of Luring Shadows Neck: Amulet of Insight Arms: Resplendent Sleeves Back: Cloak of Glowing Embers
Waist: Belt of Virility Shoulders: Starry Embroidered Shawl Wrist: Supple Scale Armband Wrist: Braclet of Beauty
Legs: Pantaloons of Derangement Hands: Gold Threaded Cloth Gloves Feet: Decisive Boots of the Kin Ring: Ring of the Shissar
Ring: Ring of Immobilization Primary: Staff of the Serpent (EPIC) Secondary: Book of Impracticality Range: Orb of the Crimson Bull

Max casting skills, Max defense, Max 1HB (Slap stuff with your serpent staff!)

All spells minus Speed of the Brood, also has the raid nuke(60) and raid mez(60)

173 Total spent AAs (close to max for luclin) with 1 AA unspent

1000+ plat, two 40 slot bags comes with moderate speed mount as well (Consigned Black Silken Bridle). Bunch of random trash loot and other odds in ends in bags to prop up for more platinum, I just cant be bothered!

x3 Bottle of Adventure II and one rez coin.

Keyed for Seb, SSRA, VT and also has key to Seru (Sigil earrinig of veracity) No pop keys

Asking $100 OBO, im motivated to sell so entertaining all offers.

PayPal FnF! PM here with questions or offers.

Refund Policy
🛎️ If account isn't as described.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back