• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Enc, War, Cleric, Monk, Shaman, Necro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm looking to sell the following accounts:

I'm very flexible on the prices, I also have some krono to sell if interested for 9$ each.

All accounts are my original accounts, I will give you any info you need, email addresses can be transferred and secret questions. No SMS has been enabled

All payments need to be Paypal friends and family.

Account 1)
Warrior 60 Iksar full Iksar PoH gear $250
Mage 39

Account 2)
Shaman 60 Iksar $250
Wizard 45

Account 3)
Necromancer 59 Iksar (1 1/2 bub to 60) $200
Wizard 51 guise

Account 4)
Monk 60 Iksar 350$ Epic 34% haste guise tribal war mask phase spider carapace robe of the lost circle fungi tunic and staff in bag steadfast satchel 40 slot 100% weigh reduction bag

Account 5)
Cleric 60 High Elf 350$ epic, 240wis unbuffed guise Defender of the Faithful Heart shield (primal essence buff clicky)

Account 6)
Enchanter High Elf 60 full poh gear some coldain gear and $300 satchel 40 slot 100% weigh reduction bag
Bard 50 Wood elf full poh gear , guise and water elemental illusion

500p on each account

I've had to a change in my real life situation and regretfully have to quit playing EQ

- - - Updated - - -

Bump: Lowered the prices

Enc, Shaman, Monk Sold
Still have Cleric, Necro, Warrior available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back