• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Cleric - Phinny server - Full top raid Geared + 15 krono + 75kpp + Aon on it (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clericseller

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.

Luclin has been released on Phinny, and with this cleric you can directly face any challenge at the moon !

Sadly I am starting an MBA and will have no time to dedicate on Luclin as much as I would, so I rather prefer to sell the toon and be focus on the MBA.

The Cleric im selling is a 60 Cleric on Phinny.

- 60 Cleric, 99% exp into 60.
- Cleric Epic
- All spells up to date: Including Ancient Bulwark + Divine intervention
- 4.940 Mana Unbuffed
- FT 6 plus Ancient spell +9 Mana regen
- 15 kronos INCLUDEDS on the char
- 75kkpp INCLUDEDS on the char
- AoN Included
- 500 Mana pots / Sow pots / and many others.
- Sebilis / ST Keyed

The char also includes 500 Station points, have has 32 playing days remaining ( today is 30/09 ) so discount days if you red this thread in October.

I can offer last 4 credit card number details, and secret question answer.

Just the Kronos price goes arround 100 Euros.... the AoN its arround 10kronos so 80 euros.... 75kpp should be somewhere arround 150euros?... plus the char... so i think 600euros it is a Fair price we can discuss it tho

if you need further information, want screenshots or something, do not hesitate to contact me... i play in CET+1 , Barcelona time.

best regards
The Cleric

Re: WTS 60 Cleric - Phinny server - Full top raid Geared + 15 krono + 75kpp + Aon on

I can vouch for this seller. Good person and this is a great deal at this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back