• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie WTS 6 Accts on FV (1 Viewer)

Darmigon

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Level
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Prefer verified buyer's with no negative feedback.
After nearly 25 years its time for me to move on from EQ. Would like to sell the whole group as a package. Make an offer.

Acct's 1,3,4,6 were created by me. Acct 2 and 5 were bought here from reputable sellers as new accts and but don't have access to the original email for these. Everything goes with these accts. Tons of gear, mounts, illusions, etc. Even a couple krono on Acct 1

Acct 1: 125 SK Max AA, Janns Veil, Paragons from ToV to LS. NoS Cloak, LS Neck (maxxed and Aug'd) Fully geared in Raid gear with LS group 2HS. Acct has 122 rog,with NoS raid weaps, 100 WIZ plus other 85 heroic toons

Acct 2 125 Cleric Max AA. Paragons from ToV to LS, NoS Cloak, LS Neck Group geared mostly. Acct also has 125 Mage all important AA's, 110 Rog

Acct 3 125 Rog Max AA , NoS Cloak, LS Neck ( maxed) , Paragons from ToV to LS Group geared. 125 Monk Paragons from ToV to LS Group geared. Most AA other than general are maxed. 105 berserker and 110 Mage.

Acct 4 125 Nec Max AA NoS Cloak, LS Neck , Paragons from ToV to LS Group geared. 125 War Max AA Spectral Luclinite Raid Gear, NoS Cloak , Paragons from ToV to LS 125 Berserker Max AA , Paragons from ToV to LS Group geared, 114 Mage

Acct 5 125 Beast Max AA NoS Cloak, LS Neck ( maxed and Aug;d) , Paragons from ToV to LS , Group geared. 125 Pally, 121 Bard. 114 Mage

Acct 6 125 Shm Max AA NoS Cloak, LS Neck , Paragons from ToV to LS. Group geared 125 RNG Max AA minus a few Tradeskill NoS Cloak, LS Neck , Paragons from ToV to LS Group geared 125 Enchanter Max AA 114 WIZ, 102 Monk 86 Druid plus a couple lower level toons

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once transferred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back