• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief WTS 6 Accounts 70 ZERKER, 70 SHM, & 70 MNK, 70 CLR, 70 RANG with 69 DRU & 65 BST (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Zerker
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Please be verified
Selling off my accounts., all have Bard speed mounts(from click). Monk and Cleric do have SQA set and I was 2nd owner of them. Would love to sell all 5 accounts as a package, all prices are negoable. Screen shots of gear and stats with aa's attached. If you have any questions about any of these accounts just ask.

Account 1 - 70 Zerker This was my main guy has VT clickie shrink ring and a few more items has over 630 aa's. Has 1.0 and 2.0. Wearing OoW and GoD gear. No SQA set and can tell ya email. No CC was used but did use paypal to buy 40 slot bags. $575 OBO SOLD

Account 2 - 70 SHAM Has VT Group Shrink Orb, slow stick and GoD Heal stick. Has 1.0 and 2.0. Wearing OoW and God Gear, has over 430 aa's. No SQA has been set and can tell the email. No CC was used but did use paypal to buy 40 slot bags. $525 OBO SOLD

Account 3 - 70 Ranger Was my main till GoD, has over 330 aa's in GoD, PoP gear. Has 1.0, havn't started the 1.5 as of yet. Also has a 69 Druid on account with all lvl 70 spells in bags. No SQA has been set and can tell the email. No CC was used but did use paypal to buy 40 slot bags. $275 OBO SOLD

Account 4 - 70 Monk Was bought off here at lvl 60. Wearing OoW and GoD gear. Has 1.5 and only needs to do turn in and kill to Kaiaren for 2.0. Has over 300 aa's. SQA has been set and I don't have the original email. Used Paypal to buy 40 slot bags. $400 OBO SOLD

Account 5 - 70 Cleric in GoD and PoP gear mostly has over 330 aa's. Has 1.0 and started 1.5. Bought this account off my co worker at lvl 55 lol. SQA has been set. $325 OBO

Bonus Account - 65 BST Forgot about this account haven't played since in GoD, only 12 AA's and has pop and maybe some GoD stuff. No SQA has been set. $125 OBO

Refund Policy
🛎️ if not as described in 1st hour of transaction

Attachments

• Zerker.jpg
    Zerker.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 6
  • zerker1.jpg
    zerker1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 6
  • zerker 2.jpg
    zerker 2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7