• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 59 necro epic, demi lick skullcap, 48AAs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Level
Race
iksar
Class
necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
WTS 59 necro / 48aas. Has epic and demi lich skullcap, Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow, all affliction focus items, PoV, CoD flagged, decent gear, capped int, 2.9k hp, 4.2k mana, black wolf mount, 17k plat and 2 kronos. All spells through 60, manually leveled, all casting skilled etc. I have a lot of feedback have never had a bad deal. I'm willing to talk to buyer on phone before/during purchase. there is a geared lvl 20 SK and some extra gear in bank of necro. 18 days left on account 595 DB cash. The email on the account is my personal email, can help you change email, but will not give you my email. Asking 80 dollars.

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back