• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 55 cleric 64 aa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.6%
259   1   0
Level
Race
n/a
Class
cleric
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 premium verified
FT 5/15
239 wisdom
4k mana
asking 275$
premium fdor another 2 weeks or so.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund
EQSaveMe-

This certainly qualifies as shitting up someone's sales thread. He can post a price of $1,000 for this account if he chooses.
You are not required to purchase this account. The good thing about rules like this is that it keeps the forums free of trolls ( For the most part )

Taking this at face value I would just say you should probably worry about yourself and not what other people are doing.
After all, that is the most powerful way to become sharper in life unless you want to slime through life spamming peoples posts all day.
It just makes you look weak. Hopefully you just got drunk one night or something.

While I believe you have training to do, Everquestmadesimple has already put in the work, and I suspect it would be impossible for you to tarnish his reputation.
I'm pulling for you to get your act together so you can play a more powerful role in society and better those around you rather than pull us down.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back